Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Golden Star Hong Kong Dim Sum

Yo...This is my 1st blog. Let me introduce some dim sum in penang. Actually this shop is owned by my friend. He have an experience in this industry for more than 10 years. The shop served variety of dim sum.





One of my favorites food - siu mai...hmmm yummy yummy


The prawn they use are very fresh......



Different kind of pau they served. Big pau, cha siew pau, jagung pau, red bean pau and etc.


One of the famous food in this shop - woo kok (yam puff). The yam paste was soft and had a crispy skin and the filling was different. I can't decribe how different. It's just unlike the usual woo kok filling we are accustomed to. Nice nonetheless.


Others fried dim sum also pretty nice.



Yee Mee. They do served yee mee after the breakfast hour. The mee was so delicious. Base on the menu, there are fried rice, fried mee hoon, hokkien char.....


In conclution, the food is pretty good and the price is reasonable. I will visit when my stomach feel like want to yam cha....hehe





Golden Star Hong Kong Dim Sum
292, Pengkalan Weld
Lebuh Macallum
10300 Penang.
Business Hours : 6am - 2pm
Closed on Tuesday







































































1 comment: